The aim of Work Package 5 is to ensure that the result of this project will be public for stakeholders in industry and society. By using the results from WP1-WP4 the following activities are parts of WP5:
- Interaction with stakeholders representing European industries/institutes and other organisations with an interest in the area to serve as a speaking partner to the participants in the project.
- Articles published in both peer-review and non peer-review journals about the work and results in the project.
- An international workshop presenting the results will be held in 2018.
- National workshops in some countries are organized by local participants focusing on areas of special interests.
- Development of calibration recommendations, guidelines and standards to be made public.
A questionnaire concerning stated uncertainties for FPG’s are currently distributed among European laboratories using FPG’s, The results will be used in the development of a calibration guide for FPG’s. The questionnaire can be found here: FPG_quest.
Contact person: Fredrik Arrhén (firstname.lastname@example.org)